The Crown Jewel II longarm machine from Baby Lock allows you to create gorgeous and intricate quilting with an astonishingly smooth stitch for the utmost creative freedom and precision. With a generous 18" longarm, you can achieve beautiful and professional-quality quilting with ease.
Effortlessly control every aspect of your quilt with a large LCD on the front and back handles. Enjoy the satisfaction of adding the final touch with the Crown Jewel II.
The Crown Jewel's larger workspace allows you to stitch freely without worrying about limitations.
Built-In Stitch Regulator
Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 18 stitches per inch.
Back and Front Handles
Effortlessly control the motion of the Crown Jewel from the side of the machine that you prefer with the comfort gripped handles.
Stay Informed with the LCD Display
Large, color LCD Display shows: Stitch Regulator and Manual modes, Multiple LED Lighting options, Memory settings, Needle speed, Stitch counters, Alarm mode, Diagnostics, Calculator.
Large "M" Class Bobbin
Enjoy less bobbin changes with the largest bobbins available in quilting (up to 40% more than a standard bobbin).
Stitch Control Features
Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips: Needle Up/Down, Start/Stop, Speed Up, Speed Down.
Take your quilting to the next level with QuiltMotion software, designed specifically for the Crown Jewel. You can choose, edit or even create quilt motifs on your PC, then instantly transfer your patterns to the machine and hardware for automatic quilting with flawless placement.
- Throat Space is 18" wide work space right of needle x 8.25" high
- Quilting space on Grace Majestic or Pinnacle Frame is 15" maximum
- Maximum quilt pantograph size is 12"
- Stitch Control Features for perfectly balanced stitches
- 1/4" Hopping foot holds down the fabric while the needle completes the stitch
- Needle bar stroke = 35.3mm
- Hopping foot stroke/lift = 5mm
- Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Precision Stitch regulated mode follows your lead and is best for ruler work and retracing patterns
- Cruise Stitch regulated mode allows the needle to immediately begin stitching at the percent speed chosen
- Manual Stitch Mode allows manual operation of the machine at a pre-selected needle speed
- Automatic Needle Positioning:
- Needle Up/Down
- Full Stitch and Half Stitch - programs the needle to take a half stitch or full stitch when the needle up/down button is pressed
- Walking Stitch for tie off stitches at the beginning and end of quilting
- Maximum sewing speed of 1,800 spm
- Large, color LCD Display shows:
- Stitch Regulator and Manual modes
- Multiple LED Lighting options
- Memory settings
- Needle speed
- Stitch counters
- Alarm mode
|Technical Features Continued
- High speed rotary hook
- Uses 134R system, slight ball point needle
- "M" Class Bobbin
- Front and Back Handles for easy control and less fatigue
- Provides control from 2 sides of the machine
- Easy to reach rubber grips for comfort
- Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips
- Needle Up/Down
- Speed Up
- Speed Down
- External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds lets you wind your own bobbins with personally selected threads
- Laser light stylus for ease in following pantographs from front or back of machine
- 36 Integrated high intensity natural-color LED lights on front handle bar
- Ability to add up to 10 more clusters for 30 LED lights
- Compatible with standard 1/4" thick rulers and templates
- Quiet / smooth operation
- Solid cast aluminum construction
- Internal DC motor
- Machine weight - 52 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. of globally sourced parts
- Warranty: 10 year limited manufacturer's warranty, 2 years parts, 1 year computer, 1 year electrical, 90 days labor
- Ask us about the optional Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program
- Your choice of carriage with encoders for Grace Majestic or Pinnacle Frame
- Electronic bobbin winder with variable speed
- Laser light and clamp
- Other Accessories:
- 5 "M" size metal bobbins
- 2 packs of needles (size 16 and 18)
- Thread mast and washers
- Oiling kit
- Needle removal wrench
- Allen wrench
- Instruction manual
- QuiltMotion Software -Item #BLJ18-QM
- Ruler Base - Item # BLJ18-RB
- Horizontal Spool Pin - Item # BLJ18-HS
- Cluster Light - Item # BLJ18-L
- Gold Standard - Item # BLJ18-GS
- Adapter & Stylus Holder- Item # BLJ18-SA
- Stylus - Item # BLJ18-ST
- Channel Lock -Item# BLJ18-CL
- Grace Majestic Frame -Item #GMF
- Grace Majestic Frame 2 foot extension -Item #GMF-EXT
- Grace Start Right Precision Cloth Leaders - Item # GFCL
- Grace Pinnacle Frame Only - Item # GAQF
- Grace Pinnacle 3' Foot Adapter - Item # GAQF-ADAPTER
- Grace Pinnacle Frame Shelf - Item # GAQF-S
- Bobbins - Item # BLJ-BOB
- Size 16 - Item # 134FG-100
- Size 18- Item # 134FG-110
- Size 20 - Item # 134FG-125
Warranty: 10 year limited manufacturer's warranty, 2 years parts, 1 year computer, 1 year electrical, 90 days labor
Ask us about the optional Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program.